Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,536   Online: 858

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Box Lot Deal number 2...

This one is simple. One medium sized USPS Priority Mail box containing 4 Konica Auto S2 cases and one leather Petri case (and I'm not sure what the Petri case would fit...maybe a small rangefinder like the Racer?). The cases are in ok to very good condition. One of the Konica cases is missing the bottom screw.

One note...did you know you could use the Konica Auto S2 case for the Canonet GIII? It is by no means a perfect fit, but it will suffice and is much better than the case Canon offered.

US only, send me $15 (check, cash or money order) and I'll mail the 5 cases to you.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    You know, sitting here wondering why this lot hasn't sold, it dawns on me that probably I've failed to spark your imagination adequately. Let's consider these not as camera cases but as small black pinatas. That's right, fill them with your favorite candies or trinkets, hang from a tree limb, decorate them with some gaudy crepe paper, blindfold participants at your next party, give them a baseball bat or golf club and watch the fun. Increase the personal liability limit of your homeowner's policy before you do this, however.

Not having a Mexican theme party? Well, do you need to lose a few pounds? Fill a couple of these cases with concrete, let them set, hang them around your neck and use them like you'd use ankle weights while you walk briskly through your neighborhood. Caution...if you have to break into a run, please ditch the camera case fast. Otherwise you're probably going to fracture your breastbone.

What else? Ah, automotive aftermarket accessories. Have you ever seen a car that had too many cup holders? Separate the upper and lower parts of the cases and epoxy the upper half to various places in your car and voila...5 additional cup holders! And so tasteful.

To make it easier, I'll let these go for the cost of postage ($12.35 for the med USPS Priority box as I recall).
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    One can never have too many cup holders.

What about bras? Ash trays (Do people still smoke?)? Dessert cups. Mmm pudding.

Shooter
    35mm
    I considered the bra or athletic supporter possibility, but there's always the issue of size, isn't there? And then the conversation might devolve into something like "well gee, Jon...could you use one of the Auto S2 cases as an athletic supporter?" And then depending on how I answer, people might start calling me something like "Thunder the Wonder Horse" or worse. And all over a sale where I'll make no profit at all.

Desert cups...there's a good idea, but do most people have black china or everyday dishes? Maybe they do and I've just missed that trend. Or are we saying people buying these for that purpose are not going to be featured in House Beautiful? Maybe cereal bowls or popcorn bowls or glue all 5 together and make sort of a Lazy Susan thing. And why Lazy Susan? Why not Lazy Karen or Lazy Debbie. Some of the Susans I've known have been anything but lazy, whereas I once knew a Debbie who was almost as inactive as an anvil.

So, step right up and create your own special "thing" with these cases. It will be summer soon and that means Vacation Bible School at many churches. Certainly you can think of something children can make with these cases, yes?
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin