Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,432   Online: 916

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    US$ 259... ? isn't that a little pricey?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Missi View Post
    US$ 259... ? isn't that a little pricey?
    Not when you include priority shipping, packing, and international postal insurance. This sale is not designed for people living in N. America, this is for people living where Kodak marks up the film cost 200% or more for direct sales. Since I'm ordering the film for resale, I'm not eligible for the educational discount, and since I don't live next door to a Kodak warehouse, I still have to pay for them to ship the film to me.

It also seems that there is considerable interest in getting 100 ft. rolls of XX for bulk loaders. I don't have the necessary supplies to offer it now, but I will look into offering this in the near future. Keep your eye on the classifieds!
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is a great film. I bought two 36 films on one auction last year to test it - expensive stuff here in Europe.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If anyone else is interested, I'll be ordering film again soon. The price is still the same for worldwide shipping. If you're interested, send me a PM.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I can vouch for the OP I've bought his re-rolled 35mm and it was great, turned me onto it.

Results may vary, I've pushed this slightly in Rodinal so it's even more contrasty and grainy than normal, but it's a really great film and I want more!

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I can vouch for the OP I've bought his re-rolled 35mm and it was great, turned me onto it.
    Results may vary, I've pushed this slightly in Rodinal so it's even more contrasty and grainy than normal, but it's a really great film and I want more!
    Hi Stone,
    There is a serial number and bar code visible in your print. Is this a code on the film itself? If so, it there a system for it?
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    Hi Stone,
    There is a serial number and bar code visible in your print. Is this a code on the film itself? If so, it there a system for it?
    This code exists on most 35mm film by Kodak usually in CN film.

I don't know about the bar code but I'm sure it matches the 5222 designation.

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin