Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,848   Online: 676

Shooter
    35mm

Leica 3.5cm F3.5 Summaron for Leica Thread Mount Rangefinder

I am selling a Leica 3.5cm F3.5 Summaron for Leica thread mount rangefinders. The LTM Summaron is an outstanding performer, very compact, and it is built to the legendary high standards found in all Leica screw-mount era lenses.

The lens is in excellent condition. The glass is clear, clean and problem-free. The mechanical motions are smooth. There is a tiny bit of oil on the tips of the iris blades (which impacts nothing and helps them stay free of rust in the future). Sold as shown with original front cap and new aftermarket rear cap.

I ship to most countries. I accept checks and PayPal. Customs forms are always prepared with accurate item value. International shipping is not refundable in the event of a return.

Price: $325 plus insured shipping and PayPal fee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summaron-4.JPG   summaron-3.JPG   summaron-2.JPG   summaron-1.JPG   summaron-0.JPG  

Last edited by davela; 05-20-2013 at 03:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Offers???

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey there--don't suppose you're interested in trading for a nice Nikon F3 and a bunch of accessories + cash? Or some Nikkor glass? Getting my first Leica soon and would like a nice lens to go with it, but I'm a broke college kid...

Contact me at isaacottohayes(at)gmail(dot)com to discuss, as I can't PM yet :/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin