Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,142   Online: 775

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 203mm Ektar and 50mm f/4 El-Nikkor

Hi All,

A couple of lenses on offer that I don't use.

First up is a 203mm Ektar F/7.7 lens. The glass does sport some cleaning marks and shows wear on the paint but the shutter works well. All speeds seem really close if not a little slow. The lens does not quite open all the way when the preview button is used but there is always the Time setting for focusing. The glass is pretty good with a little bit of haze, using the lens with a lens hood would be a good idea. I shot a couple of sheets with this lens and it was sharp and contrasty. $100US, buyer pays shipping, Paypal only please.

Next a 50mm F/4 El-Nikkor. I got this as part of a darkroom deal but I prefer my 80mm Rodagon for printing 35 mm negs.
    I haven't used it but it looks fine, except for a little dust on the outside of the lens. $20US, buyer pays shipping, Paypal only please.

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ektar1.jpg   ektar2.jpg   ektar3.jpg   elnikkor1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Ektar is sold pending payment and pick up.

The El-Nikkor is still available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin