Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,077   Online: 892

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Assorted 9x12 German plate cameras

I have a box full of plate cameras from the PHSNE warehouse that I am trying to find a home for. I have not shot with any of these nor has there been any extensive checking and cleaning. I do stand behind them, however and will be happy to refund purchase price on any that disappoint for cause.

1. sold

2. An Zeiss Volta 9x12 Plate camera, the modest end of a long line of cameras that Zeiss continued after taking over ICA in the 20's. It has an f 6.3 Novar in an ICA shutter that works, but again, no claim to accurate timing. This one comes with two Zeiss plate holders and a GG back. The front standard slides out until a small catch is supposed to stop it on a sliding focus plate- this needs some fiddling but it should be good as new with a bit of care. I haven't fiddled with it. $40 shipped
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ICAside.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	964.8 KB 
ID:	69134

3. A Zeiss Ikon Sirene 9x12 plate camera with the same Novar combination as the last item, but in a Derval Shutter. Again, it works but… Ground glass but no holders. This one takes a very thin flanged plate holder. Focus on this does not involve a knurled wheel, simply pulling the standard out to specified points on the bed. $30 shipped
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sirenefront.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	471.7 KB 
ID:	69135

4. sold
    Last edited by Whiteymorange; 05-21-2013 at 03:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for 1 and 4.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    1 and 4 sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll sell the remaining two for $50 if anyone is interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello, if those remaining two are still available, I'd like to grab them from you. PM me and we can make the arrangements.
    N
    "There is no such thing as objective reality in a photograph"

My flickr and (gasp!) dpug photos - take a look if you like.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin