Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,448   Online: 708

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya 7 (II), 65mm, 150mm

1. Mamiya 7(II) Nice Mamiya II Rangefinder 6x7 120/220 Medium Format Camera Body. Shows only minor signs of use. Just some light surface marks. Rate the cosmetics 9+ out of 10. The shutter, meter and rangefinder are all operating properly. The viewfinder is clear and free of dust. Complete in original box with neckstrap and instructions. No front body cap.
    $1199 shipped/paypaled USA

2. Mamiya 7 L 65mm f/4 Great used lens, glass is clean and clear. May show some micro-dust just like any other lens, nothing note worthy. Focuses very smoothly and aperture clicks positively. A really nice lens producing phenomenal results. This is my walk around lens for the system. Sale includes lens, caps, hood and a B+W yellow/orange filter.
    $500 shipped/paypaled USA

3. Mamiya 7 L 150mm Great used lens, glass is clean and clear. May show some micro-dust just like any other lens, nothing note worthy. Focuses very smoothly and aperture clicks positively. A really nice lens producing phenomenal results. Sale includes lens, caps, hood and a tiffen medium yellow filter.
    $375 shipped/paypaled USA

4. Mamiya polarizer kit for above lenses, excellent+
    $115 shipped/paypaled

I've just put this kit together and have about 5 rolls through the camera. Everything works perfectly and the smoothly. This is the best medium format rangefinder I have used and I am very upset about having to sell it. I was recently injured and needed emergency surgery which will leave me on crutches and out of work for the next month. I am limiting the sale to the USA because I cannot afford damaged or lost items overseas. This sale is paying for medical bills and my trip to PHOTOSTOCK 2013!

Thanks, Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.JPG   7-2.JPG   65.JPG   150.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    would you sell just the body? and how much?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by springnar View Post
    would you sell just the body? and how much?

1. Mamiya 7(II) Nice Mamiya II Rangefinder 6x7 120/220 Medium Format Camera Body. Shows only minor signs of use. Just some light surface marks. Rate the cosmetics 9+ out of 10. The shutter, meter and rangefinder are all operating properly. The viewfinder is clear and free of dust. Complete in original box with neckstrap and instructions. No front body cap.
    $1199 shipped/paypaled USA

The 150mm has been sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    *Still available*
    Mamiya polarizer kit for above lenses, excellent+
    $115 shipped/paypaled

Reduced to $100 shipped/paypaled!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David, the 43mm lens arrived in pristine condition. I am really pleased with my purchase! Thanks for the great communication and prompt shipping.

Best regards,

Kent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BardParker View Post
    David, the 43mm lens arrived in pristine condition. I am really pleased with my purchase! Thanks for the great communication and prompt shipping.

Best regards,

Kent

Thanks Kent, I know you are enjoying the lens!

*Still available*
    Mamiya polarizer kit for above lenses, excellent+

$100 shipped/paypaled!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    That polarizer for the Mamiya 7 is AWESOME! Trust me it's invaluable for color shooting outside with clouds or water, and otherwise a huge pain to use a regular polarizer, it also has threads so you can add other filters on top if you ever need say a graduates density as well or anything like that.

EDIT: and that's a great price for it!!^^^

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $89

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    David, at that price just sell it on ebay.... they go for about $150 there ... so sell it for $125 or something if you want it gone fast...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take it and pay shipping to Europe. OK?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin