Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,515,021   Online: 1219

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks! I couldn't imagine a nicer compliment and I'm glad to hear postal service was so prompt.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jon, you ever do kits for the Pentax 67?

So far, I'm Nikon free... :sad:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    email sent for FM2n kit
    Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    I still have a few Nikon kits, and if they all sell, I'll just make more. "The Widowmaker" otherwise known as the John Dillinger of barbeque grills (aka the cast aluminum boom box) is still perched atop the two sawhorses waiting to see if it wins or if I win.

The Pentax 6x7...yes, I do have kits for this one. Actually this one was a challenge and I solved it by placing the 4 groups of seals (mirror damper, door slots, hinge, film door edges) into tiny paper envelopes to segregate them. Why? It was confusing even for me. The camera had been designed so that some seals were 1 mm or less shorter than another similar but not compatible seal in another group. So you would have had to deal with measuring each seal (length, width and height) before you installed it to be sure you were not making a mistake. All in all, not a difficult camera to re-seal but one with several seal pieces and a few pitfalls. Please contact me if you want a kit. They're $12 delivered in the USA or $12.10 delivered to any other country.

Best regards,
    Jon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin