Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,414   Online: 934

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon Special just for APUG participants...

Response to the other special deals has been okay, but I'm still a long way from being able to replace or even repair "the widowmaker" (please see the Minolta special deal for details about my gas grill). In fact last night I had to cook a couple of little steaks on a small Farberware stainless grill we've had for years. Not that it is a bad thing or a bad way to get steaks cooked, you understand. It works fine, but it is primitive and not nearly as pleasant. Sort of like reading about having a girlfriend as opposed to actually having one.

So...the deal: re-seal your Nikon in time for vacation. Impress your family with a talent they never knew you had, impress your friends and co-workers with the genuine film pictures you've taken and let your vacation have at least one honest connection to your childhood memories (unless your childhood memories include riding to Del Rio, Texas in the back of a 1959 Chevy station wagon without airconditioning...in July). I think most psychoanalysts who actually graduated will agree it isn't healthy to preserve those memories.

If you have a Nikon FM, FM2, FM2n, FE, FE2, FA, EM or FG no matter where you live, put $8 in my hand...if you're in the USA mail a check or cash or a money order to the address I'll give you when you send an email to: jon_goodman@yahoo.com If you're in another country, send a PayPal payment to the email address I'll give you when you send me the email. It is that simple. Tell me which model you have, give me your address & I'll give you mine. The kit will be on the way to you as quick as you can sing "johnjacobjingleheimerschmidt...his name is my name, too." See there. I do have some memories about my childhood worth keeping. This offer is good while 20 kits last and please limit yourself to 3 kits or offer me obscenely large cash bribes under the table.

Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will send you an email for an fe2 kit.

I have bought kits for my F2 and RB67 from Jon and they are excellent. The quality of the seals and the instructions are first class. Highly recommended.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks very much for the compliment! By the way...the Nikon kits (like the others) won't come with instructions so please remember to ask for these by email.
    Jon (jacobjingleheimerschmidt)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    This is awesome.

Jon, you're a class act. I still need to send you mail (if I ever find the screw I need matched on my Yashica), but if my FM2n didn't already have good seals, I'd be all about this!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I don't even own a Nikon but am pondering this deal.....nothing better than a Goodman seal kit!
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jons seal kits are the best!

Shooter
    35mm
    This is a no-brainer. Top quality seal kits from the original kit "inventor". I'm ordering 2.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just reading your post alone is worth the 8 dollars! I'll take two for the FE2!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks very much for the nice and complimentary comments, guys!
    Best regards,
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jon's the real deal, guys. I got my kits across the Atlantic in just a week. I couldn't imagine a nicer person to deal with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin