Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,379   Online: 1077

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Gitzo 1329 MK2 tripod w/ center column

I've finally saved up enough to upgrade to a 1-tripod system that will work for all of my kit, across the board.

This one IS great, I probably shouldn't sell it. But I have decided to firmly adopt the "only keep the stuff you use on a regular basis, unless you got it CHEAP" lifestyle ;-). This involves old clothes getting donated, cameras a plenty being sold/traded away, and this is part of that drive.

This one is in pretty good shape, don't let the slightly tattered sticker fool you ;-).
    Yes, there ARE some tiny nicks here and there, a few rub marks, but it works 100% as intended, and is a great tripod for *almost* all formats up to 8x10(to a point weight-wise). I used my Arca 8x10 on it(with a pan/tilt head), but always felt that a 5x7 field would be the max I'd use.
    The center column is actually quite handy for that "extra height" when needed, or when you set the legs too low on the extensions, and just need another 2-3"(more/less) of height.

Now, I've added an "addition" to it: RUBBER CHAIR PROTECTORS! Yes, invention of the century for gitzo tripods :-)! It really does aid in providing a TRUE non-slip ending to the legs, even when on polished/smooth concrete, or inside on wooden floors! The hard rubber tips that come stock on the legs will SLIDE like a drenched kid on a slip-n-slide, these prevent that extremely well!

Included in this sale:
    WYSIWYG essentially. If you eagle-eyed viewers notice that there is a rubber o-ring missing on the center column, you're right! I will replace that before shipping it out, maybe even this afternoon!

$455 shipped in the USA
    Canada add $30 for Priority postage
    Int'l add $45 for Priority mail shipping, or $65 for Express Mail postage
    both prices include full insurance.
    Payment:
    Dwolla(no fees to you at all!), USPS M/O or cash
    Paypal or bank x-fer if you cover the fees (with P/P: 3% of total, Bank X-Fer: $15 flat fee)

thx,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    and for those of you who will ask about height:

I'm 6-5(just), so here's a comparison against moi for height with both column down and at full extension:

and no, I'm not emulating Christ here, just a few cherub friends dropped in to brighten your day

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent to see if still available - thx

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin