Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,053   Online: 888

Shooter
    Multi Format

35mm Double-X Memorial Day Sale!

I'm having a sale on my Double-X for Memorial Day. Each roll is now only $4.75! Plus, if you buy 5 or more rolls, you get free shipping in the USA! This deal is only good until 11:59 PM EDT on May 27, so act now!

I also now have a limited number of cartridges DX coded for 200 ISO. If you have a DX-capable camera, let me know and I'll send these to you.

For those of you that don't know, here's what I'm selling:

I am selling Kodak Double-X (5222), rolled into 32+ exposure 35mm cartridges. This is a 250 ISO Daylight 35mm black-and-white negative film. It typically comes only in 400 and 1000 ft rolls for cinematography, but can be developed just like any other black-and-white film. This film is taken from fresh, direct-from-Kodak stock, and spooled into previously-used 35mm cartridges. As this is not an official Kodak product, and does not have the Kodak warranty, I've put a "Rapakpan XX" label on it.

If you don't know what this film can do, look here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/656147@N20/pool/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P10105k08.JPG  
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    35mm

Put me down!

Go ahead and put me down for 5, please!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Put me down for 5, too.

Shooter
    35mm
    hallo, how much would it cost to have a bunch of 5 sent to EU (Italy)?
    thx

Shooter
    35mm
    I too would like five rolls. How do I order?

Shooter
    35mm
    This is the first time i have heard of Kodak XX. What does it do that makes it different from other B/W films?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To all of you above who asked about the film already: I have sent you a private message with my Paypal info.

As for anyone else interested: It looks like this sale has more takers than I expected. I'm just about out of film. Don't worry though, there's more where that came from! I'll be ordering some more bulk from Kodak and spooling it up. Because of this unexpected snafu, I will be extending the sale until I get more film, which will be on or around May 30th.

NDKodak: This site gives a better explanation than anything I can do: http://www.project-double-x.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I finally got my next roll from Kodak, so I will be ending the sale tonight at midnight (EDT). Anyone interested in the discounted pricing should shoot me a PM before then.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin