Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,742   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format

F/S: Canham MQC 5x7 Metal Camera, MQC Bag Bellow & Genuine Canham/Linhof insert in UK

I bought a Canham MQC 5x7 outfit from ebay as it included the 5x7 to 4x5 reducing back I have been looking for. As I do not need two 5x7 MQCs I am selling the newer of the two. It is in very good condition, not mint, anything that has seen some use is rarely mint, but this is very nice condition and fully operational. It is complete with the Canham focusing screen with built in Fresnel.

I will supply one Genuine Canham Lensboard (Copal 1) to get the new owner started with the camera.

There is also a very good condition Bag Bellows to fit and a Genuine Canham to Linhof Technika adapter also available either as accessories or as a complete outfit.

This was imported from the US into the UK and all VAT and Duty has been paid at a cost of £183 on top of the final ebay price and shipping so purchase within the EU will not incur any further costs.

As I am only looking to recoup the money I have laid out minus the value of the 4x5 back so am looking for £750 ($1200) (new $3170) for the Camera, £140 ($225) (new $400) for the Bag Bellows and £70 ($110) (new $161) for the Canham Adapter, the accessories will only be available separately after the camera has been sold and if they are not required by the purchaser of the Camera.

I am willing to sell all the items together as an Outfit for the sum of £875 ($1400) which coincidently is the amount I paid for my Canham MQC 5x7 Camera alone and this will give the new owner a great 5x7 Camera outfit at a reduced rate. On top of this should the purchaser require them I will offer a box of 6x Linhof Technika Style Lens Boards (2x Copal 0, 1x Copal 1 and 3x Copal 3) for an additional £25.

All prices are plus shipping and paypal fees if required, collection from Plymouth is not an issue if required.I have been over every aspect of this camera and except for 3 blemishes (marked in pink and purely cosmetic) there is only normal use marks. Everything works as it should and it and the accessories will give many years of service.
    Basic Frame:

Frame with standard bellows at full extension (24 inches):

Camera at more normal extension:

Standard bellows at Minimum Extension:

Rear of Camera showing Ground Glass:

Front of Camera with included Canham Board:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Front of Camera with Genuine Canham - Linhof Technika Adapter fitted:

Technika Style Lensboard fitted into Canham Adapter:

Base of Camera showing defects in pink (purely cosmetic):

Bottom Side of Rear Standard showing ding in the Aluminium (circa 4mm) only cosmetic has no bearing on function:

Rear of camera showing included Ground Glass Protector:

Camera with Wide Bag Bellows fitted:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Slight price reduction:

£25 drop to £750 with shipping included within the UK, Overseas at £725 plus actual shipping. (PayPal fees extra if required).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To sweeten the pot a bit more for any purchasers in the uk I will include some wooden 5x7 holders (users and a bit beat up) and one full box and one part box of Shanghai ISO 100 5x7 film (about 35 sheets or so). These are also available to overseas sales, but will take the shipping costs up by a fair amount.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera alone dropped to £700, £850 for the complete outfit. Plus shipping and PayPal fees if required.

If the complete outfit is purchased with the Canham 6x17 motorised back I will do it all for £1400 plus shipping and PayPal fees if required.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera alone dropped to £675 net to me.

Camera Outfit complete now £825 net to me.

Outfit with Canham Motorised 6x17 Roll Film Back now £1350 net to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Box of Technika Style Lensboards now has 7 boards, 3x Copal 3, 2x Copal 1 and 2x Copal 0

Camera alone now £675 net to me (includes standard bellows and Canham Copal 1 Lensboard)

Camera body, standard bellows, wide bag bellows, Canham - Technika adapter, 1x Copal 1 Canham lensboard, 7x Technika Style lensboards £825 net to me

Outfit above including Canham Motorised 6x17 Roll Film Back £1350 net to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price of Camera, Standard Bellows and Canham Copal 1 lensboard now £650 ($990) net to me after shipping and fees if required.

As above plus Wide-angle Bag Bellows, Canham-Technika adapter, 1x Copal 1 Canham lensboard, 7x Technika Style lensboards £800 ($1220) net to me after shipping and fees if required

As above plus Canham Motorised 6x17 Roll Film Back £1325 ($2000)net to me after shipping and fees if required

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Items Sold pending payment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin