Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,274   Online: 796

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: 480mm f/9 Apo-Nikkor $100

For sale: 480mm f/9 Apo-Nikkor lens sold as-is. Many cleaning marks on lens surfaces evident and that will lower the contrast of this otherwise sharp optic. The aluminum barrel is missing areas of paint but the mechanics of the lens are good. For its size, this is a fairly lightweight lens. Aperture adjusts from f/9 to f/128. Hinged lens cap is included along with the mounting flange.

I believe this is an old process lens of symmetrical design that may cover the 11x14 format @1:1 magnification. From what I’ve read online, coverage at infinity should be sufficient for 8x10. (Edit: From a reply to the ad in another forum: "It's a dialyte type construction (4/4, like Apo Ronar) and it covers 46°. The image circle should be about 16" at infinity and correspondingly larger for close-up-work, 10x8 is about 13" diagonally.")

$100 plus shipping. USPS domestic money order preferred. Sorry, no Paypal.
    Last edited by smieglitz; 05-25-2013 at 11:01 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: new info

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I still have this lens. Let's try $85 plus shipping. USPS domestic money order preferred. Sorry, no Paypal.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll take it, pm sent.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    A sale is pending.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Great lens, great communication and well packed. Now to get it mounted .....
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin