Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,699   Online: 902

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

5x7 studio Rembrandt & 4 Fidelity 5x7 film holders

Doing my spring cleaning and time to get rid of camera items that I haven’t used .

I have included the max number of pics to illustrate the items I am selling. I have more pics available, or if you want more information, please give me a shout and I will do what I can to answer specific questions.

Shipping is from Canada. If inquiring about postage, I will need the postal code if shipping to Canada, zip code for the USA, and country, for the rest of the world. I try to give the least expensive postage that includes tracking where possible. If you want Express, let me know. If you buy more than one item, I combine the shipping.

Payment through PayPal, please and I will ship to the address on the PayPal invoice. Payment is due within 2 days. I am obliged to declare the full value of the item on all postal and custom’s forms. The buyer is responsible for all custom duties and taxes. I will not send as a gift or lower the value of the item, so please do not ask. To do so would be asking me to do something that is illegal.

Rembrandt 5x7

A studio camera made by Burke & James, in beautiful condition. This is a portrait camera with a 5” Packard shutter that mounts behind in the lens board and held in place with corner clips for easy removal. It has the electrical connections for use with a flash. The shutter has been cleaned and is fully functional. The rubber tubing and bulb for the shutter are brand new. The lens board is 6” sq with a 3½” hole for mounting a Ilex 5 shutter. The red bellows is light tight and very supple. The rail for the rear standard is 14¼” long. While the front standard is fixed and has no movements, all movements were done with the back standard as befits a portrait camera. The two knobs on each side at the back are replacements for the knurled metal knobs. Removal of one knob on each side allows for back and front tilt, there is rise and fall, a small amount of swing and shift. The rear film holder can be placed in landscape mode (for group photos) or in portrait mode. While the camera does not fold, there are two bolts that that attach the front standard to the rail. For shipping, the bolts will be removed so that the front standard, bellws and rear standard can lie flat on the rail. Once in the studio, all the parts are reassembled and bolted together and mounted on a tripod. The camera is fully functional and also makes a very nice display piece.
    $225 + postage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010246.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	69257Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010247.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	69258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010250.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	69259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010254.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	69260Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010497.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	69261

5x7 Fidelity film holders

They have been used but not abused. Light tight, hinges are in good condition, dark slides are in good condition. The only thing is that most of the L shaped retaining pins for the darkslides are missing.

$30 + postage

Thank you for looking!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

I'm open to any reasonable offers

Shooter
    35mm
    If it is there in a week, I will have take another look at it. Would love to see a 5 x 7 negative someday.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent a PM on the camera and holders.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bkarasek View Post
    BUMP

I'm open to any reasonable offers
    If you still have the film holders, let me know.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Film Holders 5x7

Quote Originally Posted by Doc W View Post
    If you still have the film holders, let me know.
    Hello, I still have the film holders.

regards,
    Bogdan

Shooter
    Medium Format

5x7 Rembrandt: SOLD

The 5x7 Rembrandt has been SOLD........ 2% to APUG

Still have the 5x7 film holders.
    Last edited by bkarasek; 06-01-2013 at 01:20 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added information

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Bogdan, are you getting my emails?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin