Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,658   Online: 1012

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Rodenstock Sironar-N 150mm 5.6 WITH MATCHING LINHOF V/MASTER CAM - Factory Ground

I recently bought a **MINT** condition Sironar-N 150/5.6 from forum member Contrastique based out of Holland. This lens came in the original box (with serial #) and a matching (numbered) factory-ground focusing cam for Linhof Technika V or Master cameras. The cam is still shiny and gleaming from the buffing at the factory. However, as perfect as this lens and cam are, I have discovered that rangefinder focusing is not for me! I like the ground glass and am opting for a Maxwell screen instead, to ease focusing for myself, rather than getting my other lenses cammed.

However, if you have a Linhof Technika V or Master this is a great chance to get an as-new factory cammed 150mm lens! The cam will also physically fit the Technika IV but focusing accuracy is not guaranteed...you may be lucky, but this is really designed to function perfectly on any V or Master.

I paid $557 Canadian total, including shipping and paypal. I would like to get the same for it, and I will eat the shipping and paypal as part of this. In other words, I get my purchase price (but not my shipping and paypal) back and you get an as-new cammed lens.

Below is the link to Contrastique's original posting - the lens is pictured there. I HAVE MADE TWO SMALL CHANGES: I replaced the slip-on cap with a snap-in cap. The slip-on cap went to the buyer of my old 150mm lens. I prefer snap-in caps and didn't expect to be selling this so soon so I didn't worry about it. And the second thing is that I re-mounted it on a Technika lensboard that does not have the "Quicksocket" port on it. I don't know anyone - not even Linhof fanatics - who have cable releases that actually work with those quicksockets, so it should not be a big deal. Other than those two minor items the lens is as-pictured in the posting below.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...enses-etc.html

Shooter
    Large Format
    Serious offers will be given serious consideration!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...

Shooter
    Large Format

Update

Will ship anywhere in the world for $550. Here are some photos of the lens on the new board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2801.jpg   IMG_2802.jpg   IMG_2803.jpg   IMG_2804.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

More pix

Pix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2805.jpg   IMG_2806.jpg   IMG_2807.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin