Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,848   Online: 1006

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS (from EU): Rodenstock Grandagon 75/4.5 N MC with recessed lens board (Linhof)

For sale is Rodenstock Grandagon 75/4.5 N in Copal#0 (black rim) shutter mounted in a 21mm recessed Wista lens board. I bought the lens from a member here and while it is a GREAT lens (the sharpness and flair resistance is incredible) - I have troubles using it to its full potential on my Tahichara (due to bellows being compressed) and since I have decided to scale-down my 4x5" setup (I may quite 4x5" altogether soon) I decided to sell it.

The lens:
    - SN: 10927309
    - is in pretty much perfect condition - if you look VERY closely you will find a tiny spot or two on the coating. Only when shining through with a LED flashlight I could see a bit of internal dust.
    - no fungus or cracks or dents or lens separation. This is a nice one.
    - since I have used a 3rd party push-on lens cap the lettering (which is on the outside of the lens barrel) got a little 'blacked-out'.
    - the lens come with 2 well fitting 3rd party push-on caps

The shutter:
    - works perfectly. I had no issue with it ever and also the 1 second sounds as it should.

The lens board:
    - it is original Linhof lens board (has the cute badge), but the plastic little thingy that allowed to attached normal cable release is missing. I made a bit crude solution of my own which worked (there is no damage to the lens board!). Of course - you can covert it back to normal if you have the missing part.
    - because of the condition - just consider the lens board 'free of charge'

Price: 550 €
    - I think I am pricing this lens reasonably, but if you should think otherwise just make me an offer

Shipping:
    - I ship worldwide, just ask me for a quote.

Payment:
    - Paypal (splitting the fee could work) or money transfer

Pictures:
    - before you go for the detailed one let me mention, that I cleaned the glass with Zeiss cleaning kit AFTER I took the photos, so the little spots you see there is just dust. After the cleaning these are all to 99% gone.
    - should you be interested in more pictures just let me know and I will take some more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens is still available, your offers are of course welcome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens is still available - do not hesitate to make an offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens is still available. In case there is a question please note that between July 1. - 14. I will be off the grid (most probably) because of a vacation.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am back and the lens is still available. Questions or offers - do not hesitate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This one of the best wide angle lenses for 4x5" out there - do not let the patchwork fool you - it is just the cable release. The lens is perfect

Oh yeah, offers, do not forget that

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens is still available, your offers are welcome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lens still available, price reduced to 450€. Offers are most welcome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lens is still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sale pending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin