Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,074   Online: 968

Thread: Fuji GA645

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fuji GA645

GA645 Pro in excellent operating, cosmetic and optical condition. Images are very sharp. Includes neck strap and original hood in pouch. New batts. Low shutter count of 1500 actuations. 15 exp per roll, tho I have got some 16's . $399 shipped in the US. Add for PP, or USPS MO is OK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #1 web.jpg   #2 web.jpg   #3 web.jpg   #4 web.jpg   #5 web.jpg  

Shutter count web.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    **Reduced** PayPal fees now included (US only). Total cost to you is $399.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one of these, it's a lovely MF 'point and shoot' camera. Great lens, the AF is not fast but very accurate. Highly recommended.

Shooter
    35mm
    Me, too. It's a very fair price for a remarkable camera.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I had one, the lens was amazingly sharp, focus was very accurate as was metering.
    If it had not been for the whirring of the AF motor, I'd never have sold it.
    Excellent camera if you don't demand stealth out of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one, last year I took it to Italy, it fits easily in my shoulder bag and the lens hood reverses and mounts on the camera nicely so it's always there. Flash sync, cable release, auto everything or manual any or everything. Held "normally" it's in portrait orientation, turn it and its in landscape. The film traveles left to right like a 35mm but the exposure area is vertical. If Fuji Acros is loaded the camera not only advances the film, like all the films loaded, but enters all the information too. As for info, all film will have the exposure and focal length, f stop recorded on the film edge. As for a tripod socket, yep it's right there on the bottom. There are so many features I had to read the book a couple times. Otherwise drop a roll of film in set to auto and go. Easy zoom control. It's highly ergonomic!
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A great camera and easy to use. If you want sharp med frmt images w/o a lot of fuss, "This ones for you".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold on RFF

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quick question about the lens hood. What kind is that? I'm needing one for my GA645. I'm guessing a simple rubber 52mm wide angle hood, right?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mweintraub View Post
    Quick question about the lens hood. What kind is that? I'm needing one for my GA645. I'm guessing a simple rubber 52mm wide angle hood, right?
    Yes. This was factory original.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin