Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,105   Online: 1038

Shooter
    35mm

Canon Canonet G-III QL17

Up for sale is my Canonet QL17. Picked it up recently in a trade but prefer my Auto S3.

Condition: 100% functional - all controls work as they should. All shutter speeds are accurate, and aperture blades are free of oil. Meter is responsive and accurate (set ISO to half of the box speed of the film to compensate for modern, higher voltage batteries). External condition is great - there are some small rub marks and mars, but nothing huge or obvious. Viewfinder and frame lines are bright. I just replaced all of the seals. There is some mild dust and fungus in the lens that do not seem to affect image quality. All in all this is a pretty clean example.

What's included: The Canonet, a 48mm to 49mm step up ring, and the original Canon strap.

Pricing: Asking $75 + shipping. I'd trade it for an Electro 35 GTN in similar condition.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, or offers.

Shooter
    35mm
    If you ship to Greece i'm interesting Just tell me a shipment price

Shooter
    35mm
    This is still available. I would like to keep it within the US for now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.
    Learning is eternal!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin