Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,926   Online: 1009

Shooter
    4x5 Format

T-Max 100 advertisement print of Native American 1980's

T-Max 100 advertisement print by Nick Vedros.

For the launch of T-Max Films in the mid-1980’s images were chosen for the advertising. One of the images is a profile of a Native American in a head-dress. It was made on 4x5 T-Max 100. I have an original 20 x24 inch print (circa 1984) made directly from the negative. Title is “Prairie Band, Potawatomi Indian”. It is an excellent example of a high quality print from an high quality negative. As you can imagine it is nearly grain-free. I have had the print in this frame with Plexiglass glazing for about 30 years. It is a little “used” with some marks but they are so minor that I would not hesitate to hang It in my living room.

$49 plus shipping via USPS

In order to honor your bid I must receive payment within 7 days of the closing of the auction. All items are sold without warranty and are as is. From my feedback you can see that people who have purchased items from are satisfied; I conservatively describe items. <p>

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

USA only. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PixIndianAd.jpg   PixIndian.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin