Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,542   Online: 1025

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Yashica FX-D owners? Let's talk pretty...

I'm not talking about Anna Tatangelo pretty (http://www.google.com/search?q=anna+...&bih=869)...as math people say "that is a given." I'm talking about making that FX-D you own pretty like it was new again. By now (if you've read the post on The Contax Cover-up) you know I just found a box of camera covers I thought had been sold over a year ago. Well, amigos and amigas...they weren't sold and so now you get this barmy mad as a hatter bats in the belfry screw loose offer of $8.10 each kit...including the cost of mailing them to you...no matter where you live.

All these are black, and I think they were all cut from composite leather (a blend of reclaimed leather, vinyl and binders which is backed with self-adhesive and patterned so that it matches most camera covers of the day). At any rate, these are precisely die-cut and the proper thickness for your camera.

Image of the Contax 139 kit shown below.

If questions, please ask.

PayPal ok for international buyers, but mail-in payment for people in the USA please.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Contax 139 cover.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry...I just noticed I also have some genuine leather covers.
    nine in black...very nice looking, too. Sort of a muted pebble grain with no gloss
    two in a sort of glossy and lightly grained black
    two in a grained red...the red is darker, almost going into cranberry color
    one in a purplish-oxblood color. Light grain, like you'd see on a leather bound book. Could be goat leather I'd say.
    two in a med-dark blue. A bit glossy and with a fine grain like a bookbinder would use

and then there is one in an imitation snake skin which is sort of a mix of tan and mauve. Horrible is the only word I can use for this, however I think it might be ok if a person was to dye it with a darker color like red, black, blue, green or brown. I can assure you any self-respecting snake would have instantly shed his skin if he had seen himself in a mirror looking like this. If you want this particular monstrosity, just get $3.10 into my hand and it is yours.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin