Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,954   Posts: 1,586,011   Online: 677

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Maxxum 7000 body

Maxxum 7000 body in good condition; I film tested about 2 months ago. Includes instruction manual; has the AA battery tray. There is some whitish deposit on the back and front where the camera is held in your right hand; this seems fairly common on these (I could try cleaning that off but I'd rather leave that to you). There was some corrosion in battery compartment; I've cleaned that out; contacts are fine. No LCD bleed as far as I can tell. $20 plus actual shipping, % to APUG, 10 day return privilege.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maxxum 7000 body only 1.jpg   Maxxum 7000 body only 2.jpg   Maxxum 7000 body only 3.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price reduction: $15.50 plus shipping. Or $15 if paying by USPS MO. That's about 75 cents per ounce.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's $15 plus shipping for usps MO.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My 7000 off e-bay came with the "dreaded aperture solinoid failure". No matter what I set, the aperture closes down to f/22.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jmccl@yahoo.com View Post
    My 7000 off e-bay came with the "dreaded aperture solinoid failure". No matter what I set, the aperture closes down to f/22.
    That means you better grab this one.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jmccl@yahoo.com View Post
    Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of ebay frogs before you find that prince.

Mine was last used in April and working fine. I no longer have any Minolta lenses, so that was the last time used.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    gone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin