Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,179   Online: 761

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Hasselblad SWC with TTL Finder and Two Backs, plus Two A12 backs

Hasselblad SWC (Superwide C)
    with 2 backs
    $1850 or best reasonable offer

2 more A12 backs
    $65 each with SWC, or $75 each separately

This is a nice specimen of a terrific camera. It's been well-used, but kept in tip-top condition throughout its life. The glass is perfect with its original lens cap, the shutter runs well at all speeds, and it comes with the through-the-lens finder and two A12 backs in very nice condition.

Cosmetically, there is some paint loss on the lens barrel, the top finder and the tripod mount, but overall no signs of abuse. The camera covering and chrome are in nice condition. The finders are clean and clear, and the bubble level is intact and working.

I bought this kit a bit over a year ago but haven't used it much, planning to use it in future when I would have more time. Now, some family health issues and economics force a very reluctant sale. The asking price is fair, and a chunk less than I bought it for.

Also available are two A12 backs which I bought separately. Each of them is in very nice condition, with slightly "wrinkled" dark slides, which work well regardless I'm sure. I'm offering them at a loss just to move them out.

The camera kit with two backs weighs in at about 4-1/4 lbs, so figure about 5-1/4 lbs shipping weight from Zip Code 90027.

Each additional back weighs about 15 oz., so shipping weight for one back would be about 2 lbs., 3 lbs. for two backs. I can ship regular Priority Mail, or UPS. Insurance should be factored in.

Please Note: I wait until PayPal actually clears to my bank account before shipping; this should take about 3 days. I'll email with Priority Mail delivery confirmation (tracking) number when it's shipped.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The reason is the tripod brack on the bottom, which in its original form sticks out behind the focal plane.

As you can see in the 4th picture, in this particular speciment, the back half of the brack was sawed off, so

1. you will be able to use a Pola back
    2. this *is* a modified body (i.e., in the eyes of some, it will have lost some value)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still for sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $1749 or best reasonable offer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $1650 or best reasonable offer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin