Switch to English Language Passer en langue franηaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,385   Online: 763

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fuji GS645s Rangefinder w/ Lens Hood

Up for sale is my Fuji GS645s Rangefinder camera. I bought the camera a little while back to try my hand at shooting a rangefinder camera. After shooting several rolls of film through it, I don't think a rangefinder is for me.

The GS645s is a really cool little camera. The 645s features the Fujinon 60mm f/4 lens. This is a small, compact 645 camera capable of shooting 120 or 220 film with a flip of the pressure plate. Super easy to load film, similar to a 35mm camera. A little different to get used to the vertical orientation when holding the camera, but you get used to it quickly. Camera has 2 tripod mounts to easily shoot horizontal or vertical images. Love this full manual camera and the leaf shutter lens.

The rangefinder window has a small "sharpie" mark on the outside to increase the contrast when focusing. The very far top right of the focusing screen is blurred, but does NOT hinder focusing ability.

Metering works well and hot-shoe works too.

Camera comes with battery, lens hood (screw-in filter thread), and neck strap.

I've tested the camera without film in, and the shutter speeds all sounds very accurate (down to the slowest 1 sec) I haven't got my first few rolls back, but when I do, I can post some sample images if need be. Only reason for selling is to move to SLR MF camera. Looking at Bronica SQ-A at this time. Would be open to trades. Let me know what you have.

Asking $325 PayPal Gift or $335 Regular PayPal. Buyer pays actual shipping costs via FedEx Ground w/ tracking info. I get a good discount through my work where we use FedEx.

Thanks for looking and PM with any questions whatsoever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fuji645-1.jpg   Fuji645-2.jpg   Fuji645-3.jpg   Fuji645-4.jpg   Fuji645-5.jpg  

Fuji GS645s • Yashica Mat 124G • Holga Cameras •

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BUMP. Price drop to $315 Shipped! PayPal gift or add 3%.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BUMP!

Got my first couple rolls of film back! Both examples are shot at f/4.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuji-Ex-2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	579.0 KB 
ID:	70226

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fuji-Ex-1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	681.2 KB 
ID:	70227
    Last edited by ekean; 06-13-2013 at 10:18 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added Pictures

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin