Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,158   Online: 1084

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Fuji GA645W, w/ f64 case, Tamrac strap and Heliopan UV filter

Fuji GA645W
    with f64 Case, Tamrac Strap and Heliopan UV filter
    $550 or best reasonable offer

I bought this used. It's in really nice condition, I would say it hardly shows any signs of use. The only flaw I can find is a scuff mark on the rubber grip, on the front of the camera. It's visible in the photos.

The shot counter reads 1100. According to the manual, brand new cameras could come with readings as high as 200 because of testing in the factory, so I don't know how many shots it actually has, but the number is not substantial.

I bought it a while ago with plans to use it in future when I would have more time. Now, some family health issues and economics force a very reluctant sale. The asking price is fair, and a chunk less than I bought it for.

Weighs about 3 lbs, so figure 4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Please Note: I wait until PayPal actually clears to my bank account before shipping; this should take about 3 days. I'll email with Priority Mail delivery confirmation (tracking) number when it's shipped.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Two more pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available. Make an offer!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Waiting on a sale of my own, but if this is still available I'll be in touch!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pacviewcam View Post
    Bump
    If you accept Western Union or a Money Order to a Bank of your choice; I'm in. Santiago, Chile
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If the seller is uncomfortable about WU, I can affirm that I sold an item to "Pumalite" a couple of years ago, paid through Western Union with no problems. In some Latin American countries, it's just the most practical way of paying internationally, but you do have to go to a WU office to pick up the money..
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin