Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,305   Online: 1105

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

4 x 5 and 5 x 7 cameras and lenses

FS Cambo SC monorail with 27" rail and 3/8 tripod adapter. Kit includes bag bellows recessed lens bd for compur 00 shutter(25mm)and one flat lens bd converted (DIY) to take Technika style lens boards. Revolving back has wista bright screen. $200.00
    FS 240mm f9 G-Claron in copal self-cocking shutter F-stop scale engraved by S.K. Grimes glass is clean , no scratches, includes lens caps. $180.00
    FS Burke and James 5X7 tailboard camera with 6 fidelity film holders , approx 20 shts of Arista EDU ultra film,13 in APO raptar lens in barrel with packard shutter also DYI lensbd for technika style lens boards. Bellows have been taped but are light tight. Includes DYI rail to adapt to 3/8 thread tripod mount and spare grided screen.
    $275.00
    FS Linhof Tech III with 150mm f4.5 xenar in compur clean no marks with front cap shutter works at all speeds plus B and T, sports finder, and grafmatic film holder. Camera has 1 yr new bellows from custom bellows of England. Camera is clean and everything works except the range finder(previous owner disabled it) . Original leather strap is missing has been replaced with nylon. Great user.
    $350.00
    Also have 4 fidelity 4x5 holders 2 riteway and 8 graflex wooden holders all are light tight and work. $20.00 for all.
    Also 180mm f6.8 computar symetrogon in copal #1 both in excellent condition with lens caps . $180.00
    Also 90mm f8 super angulon in compur00. Glass is mint front barrel has cosmetic scuffs and the rear barrel is engraved. Tack sharp and ultra clean and has lens caps. $ 200.00
    All prices do not include shipping PM me if interested and I'll send pictures
    No escaping it!
    I must step on fallen leaves
    to take this path

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlamarsh View Post
    FS Burke and James 5X7 tailboard camera with 6 fidelity film holders , approx 20 shts of Arista EDU ultra film,13 in APO raptar lens in barrel with packard shutter also DYI lensbd for technika style lens boards. Bellows have been taped but are light tight. Includes DYI rail to adapt to 3/8 thread tripod mount and spare grided screen.
    $275.00
    PM sent for B&J 5x7 camera
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you." (the original Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder, 1971)
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

new prices

Linhof setup now $280.00
    5X7 B&J with the extras $220.00
    Cambo 4X5 monorail with the listed extras $175.00
    240 mm G claron $150.00
    90mm SA $150.00
    180mm computar $150.00
    No escaping it!
    to take this path

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

closed

All items no longer for sale
    No escaping it!
    to take this path

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin