Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,674   Online: 895

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Voigtlander Vito B 35mm

I am selling part of my collection because my 22 year old son broke his wrist, and Dad gets to pay the bills
    for a while.
    This is a Voigtlander 35 mm in very good condition.
    Am asking 40 dollars plus shipping from Illinois.
    PM me with your phone number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v1.JPG   v2.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Vito B is an excellent little camera, especially for 40 bucks! Chris, you need to send your son over here, medical expenses are free here in Australia...well we do pay a levy on our tax, but if you earn nothing, or little, and don't pay tax then the service is still free. Having spent a lot of time in hospital lately I can tell you that Medicare is a wondrous thing!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    you need to send your son over here, medical expenses are free here in Australia
    And most of the rest of the world which isn't the U.S.

But back to the subject, yes. It's a great little camera.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    We have Medical Insurance on him, but his living expenses go on in the meantime while he is not working.
    Therefore, the Camera Sale.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was just playing with one of these this afternoon at a friend's place. It belonged to his aunt who documented her travels over 50 years ago with it. It's near mint and complete with push-on metal lens-hood and accessory shoe mounted rangefinder, both also by Voigtlander.

I know that he'll never use it so I'll have to hone my negotiating skills and see if I can get him to part with it. Else it will go back into a box in his loft. I know that his aunt left him with several boxes of slides from her trips which he cannot view, (no projector), and I reckon if I offer to scan and clean them up I may just win the Vito B. I know that it will not be cost effective for the time involved but I reckon that the three of us could end up winning - I get the Vito B, he gets his aunt's images and the Vito B is saved from eternity in the loft.

Wish me luck!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin