Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,643   Online: 858

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Huge Nikon Kit. Four lenses (28-35-50-70/210) and two bodies (Nikon F, and an FE)

Hi Everybody.

Since getting my Leica M4 recently I cannot see myself going back to mainly using SLRs. And since I'm a user and not a collector, I don't like to have unused equipment lying around. So I'm finally selling all my Nikon Gear. (I'll be using a minolta Srt101 for the rare times that I'll need a 35mm slr).

I live in Denmark but will ship worldwide. Shipping costs depend on where in the world you are. I take paypal only. Please add 3% to the final costs to help cover the fees.

Pictures of everything I'm selling is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhartma...7633208619191/

Anyway I'm selling:

A Chrome Nikon F photomic Ftn. This camera is in remarkably good cosmetic condition. Besides the the tiny bump to the front of the prism housing. There's hardly a mark on it. I originally bought from an old photographer who always kept it in it's ever-ready case so I guess that's why.
    The meter is wonky (it has the jumpy needle syndrome), and the mirror foam and prism foam could probably need to be changed. It's never bothered me though, so I've always used it as is, and used an external meter.
    This camera is from 1969.

The good news is that all the shutter speeds work more or less on the mark. This is a beautiful camera and I'll be sad to see it go. I would like to get 130 euros plus shipping for this beautiful camera.

Next up is a Nikkor 50mm non ai f1.4.. This lens originally was bought with the Nikon F and it's also from around 1969. This lens is in beautiful condition. Focus is smooth and the aperture is dry and snappy. I would like to get 80 euros plus shipping for this lens.

By both the Nikon F and the 50mm non ai for 200 euros plus shipping. (it would almost be a shame to part them, since they've been used together for such a long time)

I'm also selling a beautiful Nikkor 35mm F2 non ai from the beginning of the seventies. This lens almost looks unused. Focus is super smooth the glass is clean and clear (there's practically no dust present in the lens) and the aperture is dry and snappy. Considering the condition of this lens I would like to get 150 euros plus shipping for this lens

Next up is a very nice 28mm f2.8 Nikkor ai lens. Focus on this lens is smooth, although it's a little firmer than the other lenses I have for sale. There's hardly any dust present inside the lens. This lens does have one small blemish. There's a tiny scratch in the middle of the front element (It was practically impossible to photograph, and it doesn't have any effect on the performance of the lens. It's very sharp and contrasty). I would like to get 100 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Then I'm selling a Nikkor 75-210mm f4 Series E lens. This is a superb zoom lens. I have no idea how this one ended up in their E series line, cause it's one of the best zooms that Nikon ever made. Glass is in excellent condition. Focus is super smooth. I would like to 60 euros plus shipping for this lens.

Last but not least I'm selling a CLA'd black Nikon FE camera. This have been CLA'd four months ago by Miles Whitehead in the UK. Therefore it works perfectly. Cosmetically it's in very nice condition with hardly any brassing at all. There's a very small dent to the prism under the "approved" sticker, it's almost impossible to see, and it took me three months to even notice it. I would like to get 80 euros plus shipping for each.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nikon_f_1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	69724Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nikkor35_1.jpg 
Views:	27 
ID:	69725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nikkor50_1.jpg 
Views:	30 
ID:	69726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28ai_1.jpg 
Views:	23 
ID:	69727
    Last edited by loman; 06-06-2013 at 10:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70210_1.jpg 
Views:	15 
ID:	69728Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE2_1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	69729

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Please make an offer if you think the prices are too steep. These are going on ebay tomorrow night, but I prefer selling it here.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    All of this is now on evilbay

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    loman, I wouldn't sell SLRs just because you have an M4 now. I also have an M4 and couldn't imagine using it for anything involving lenses wider than 28mm at the widest. When I want to shoot 20, 21, 24, 28mm, etc. SLRs are the only thing that will do. Also, that 28/2.8 is a great lens. The 50/1.4S is classic as well :-)
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, I've already decided to keep the FE and the 28mm f2.8, for the same reason (also for the simple reason that I don't see myself having the budget for a 28mm for the m4 any time soon!). If I had unlimited funds I would probably keep the Nikon kit, but as for now, I would rather sell it to save up for a really nice 35mm summicron for my M4!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin