Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,829   Online: 819

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: M42 stuff and hasselblad caps

Hi Everybody.

I'm letting go of the last of my m42 stuff since I'm not using it anymore (and I'm not going to use it again since I got my Leica M4)

I have a Praktica mtl 5b with 50mm f1.8 and 28mm f2.8 pentacon lenses. and there's also a Yashica TL Super. I would like 30 euros plus shipping for all of this.

The Praktica is working on all speeds. The light meter is working and is quite accurate. Viewfinder is clean although there's a tiny bit of coating damage inside the prism, doesn't affect the viewing through the viewfinder.
    The 50mm pentacon lens (rebranded as a revuenon lens) has smooth focus. There's dust in the lens, and a tiny bit of oil on the aperture blades. The aperture still functions as intended though. The 28mm pentacon lens also has smooth focus, very clean glass and a dry snappy aperture. The front part of the lens is a little loose (there's a screw that needs to be tightened somewhere) I've used it as is though with no issues. These lenses are actually great performers.
    The Yashica is mostly considered a free bonus. The slow shutter speeds are sticky, the viewfinder could need a cleaning, and the meter isn't working properly. It has mirror lock-up though, which is a cool feature.

I also have original Hasselblad front and rear body caps, plus a rear lens cap. I would like to get 25 euros plus shipping for these three items.

Last but not least I've found a very rare original lens hood and lens case for the Fujinon 100mm f2.8 m42 lens (I used to have this lens) I would like 20 euros plus shipping for this rare item.

Pictures of everything is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhartma...7633967296341/

Please add 3% to the final costs to help cover the paypal fees.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Please someone make me an offer I can't refuse!

Shooter
    35mm
    30e = £25.48. I have no funds at the moment.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Kokoro. What are you making in an offer on?

Shooter
    35mm
    All the M42 items would be nice but I don't know if I can justify the cost. I have just lost an hour a day in work and have to be even more careful with my money than I was.

The 28mm is a good lens. My widest lens is a 28mm Chinon and when I bought it it had a big scratch across the rear element. But I have still been using it: http://pictures.kokorolibrary.net/di...ed-farm-02.jpg
    But I have found there are situations when it isnt wide enough, inside of churches for instance. What I was thinking of doing was phoning around every camera shop I can find and trying to get hold of a 24mm instead or even posting here on apug seeing if there was a 24mm or wider M42 lens anyone has.

Also my main camera is an MTL5B and its frame counter broke two weeks ago. Even though I have another MTL5 I am scared that if anything happens to them (and my Zenits and Trip 35) then I may became cameraless so I have sort of made it a policy of mine to try and buy any M42 cameras I find.

I get paid on friday (sopposed to be) but I am not exactly sure how much I will get. We'll see then.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin