Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,848   Posts: 1,582,807   Online: 873

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just did a buy from Karl K, the wide Optech strap, looks like a new strap, and price was right, it arrived fast. I am definitly giving a "two thumbs up" on this sale.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I got sharpnikkor's Summitar, better condition than the images made it seem. We live close to each other so were able to skip shipping and communication was great. Genuinely nice guy.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Spot meter

Bought an Adorama spot meter from Don Bryant (donbga). Shipped quickly, arrived in great condition and worked perfectly.
    I'm a happy camper.

Larry
    "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"........Paul Simon

Shooter
    35mm
    Very happy, just bought some film 35mm from Fixcinater It came in today, and he also threw in some more film than advertised

Everything looks good!
    Take me back to the 80's please !!! I dont like this time ..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I recently puchased a Pentax K-Mount lens from fixcinator and and a Nikon FM with MD-11 motor drive from jon koss. The purchases were described perfectly in both cases, and they arrived quickly, well packed and in very good condition. I can recommend both of these sellers with confidence.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just recently received some Omega lens cones and condenser glass, and a Copal Sekonic 8mm/Super 8 film projector from bjsmith7474.

Everything was received exactly as described. It was packed very securely and nothing was damaged in transit; I was happy to note condenser glass arrived completely intact. It was quite a large box all told, so I figured he needed some extra credit by being mentioned here, though I've never had a truly bad experience here on APUG!

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Item traded: Swapped Hasselblad kit for bunch of stuff
    Member: patrickth
    Transaction: Trade
    Communication: Great
    Speed of delivery: Fast
    Quality of item: Perfect, all pieces better than described and he threw in a bunch of extras after asking what I'd be able to put to use.
    Overall rating: Excellent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I traded Fixcinater a Summitar lens for two beautiful 50mm Takumars. We were able to by-pass the shipping costs to meet and do the trade in person.
    An easy transaction and I highly recommend him for any sales or trades.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Christian View Post
    I just recently received some Omega lens cones and condenser glass, and a Copal Sekonic 8mm/Super 8 film projector from bjsmith7474.

Everything was received exactly as described. It was packed very securely and nothing was damaged in transit; I was happy to note condenser glass arrived completely intact. It was quite a large box all told, so I figured he needed some extra credit by being mentioned here, though I've never had a truly bad experience here on APUG!
    Another vote for Mr. Smith. I have made several purchases from him and have not been disappointed.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Item bought: Rodenstock Omegaron 150mm enlarging lens
    Member: binglebugbob
    Transaction: Sale
    Communication: Great
    Speed of delivery: Very Fast
    Quality of item: Near mint!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin