Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,096   Online: 723

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM (310USD)

If you want to buy please send me a PM with your PayPal email address, so I can send an invoice.

Refunds are offered minus shipping. Buyer pays return shipping.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping prices are between $15 and $25 USD depending on location and item. Shipping with EMS. EMS is insured and has tracking.

Customs and duties fees are the buyers responsibility.

For Sale: Canon 50mm f1.4. This lens has been cleaned recently. The store I bought it from indicated they cleaned in May 2013. The store indicated the lens had not been lubricated or adjusted because there was no need to.

Overall Condition: Good to Very good. There is visible wear on the lens body. You can see paint loss and scuffs. The rear mounting threads are in excellent condition. The lens screws onto my Canon 7 rangefinder camera. The filter ring is not damage. No problem screwing on a filter or onto a Leica LTM camera. The focusing tab is not damaged. It locks into place.

Lens Condition: Excellent. There is no haze, mold, fungus or cloudiness. The lens has no visible cleaning marks. I cannot see dust, not even minor internal dust. There is no separation as far as I can tell.

Focusing Condition: Focusing is smooth and accurate. There is no slippage. Focus is nicely dampened. Focus seems accurate throughout the distance range.

Aperture Ring and Blades Condition: The aperture ring is smooth. It clicks at all stops. The aperture blades close down to f22. The blades are very clean. There is no oil or dirt,but do show signs of wear from use. Please check the photos.

Notes: There is a generic front cap, but rear cap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0004.JPG   IMG_0007.JPG   IMG_0009.JPG   IMG_0010.JPG   IMG_0011.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0013.JPG   IMG_0015.JPG   IMG_0016.JPG   IMG_0017.JPG   IMG_0019.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin