Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,741   Online: 792

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Tessar 30cm f/4.5 lens in Betax No. 5 on Kodak Master 8x10 board - great shape!!

I'm selling a beautiful Tessar 30cm f/4.5 lens in a great Betax #5 shutter on an original KMV board. The lens comes with both front and back caps. The glass is great with no problems whatsoever. The shutter fires well at all settings and gets progressively faster as it should, even on the in-between shutter speeds between 1/25 and 1/2. In that range the shutter has half-way positions. I'm not sure exactly what speeds they are intended to correlate to, but they each change the speed incrementally. The shutter stays open on B and remains open on T until pressed again. The speeds sound good, and if you are shooting this on 8x10 you will likely be shooting on B anyway so don't worry about it. The leaves are not sluggish, which is what would indicate the need for a trip to Carol. The flash sync works. The KMV board is chewed up a bit on the edges but is still fully functional and light-tight. Front cap is leather Rodenstock velvet-lined in blue, really nice. The rear cap is plastic slip-on, unbranded.

I'm asking $400 plus pp/shipping. The shutter and flange, in their condition, are likely near most of that cost. Add in the glass and the board all working happily together and I think that's a fair price.

Shipping will be $25 within Canada, $35 to the US. For the UK and Europe it will be $55 by uninsured/untracked air or $70 by insured/tracked air. For Australia/NZ/Asia it will be $60 by uninsured/untracked air or $75 by tracked/insured air.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2717.jpg   IMG_2719.jpg   IMG_2722.jpg   IMG_2723.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    A few more images:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2724.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	751.5 KB 
ID:	70144 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2728.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	851.0 KB 
ID:	70145 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2730.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	594.7 KB 
ID:	70146 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2731.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	598.7 KB 
ID:	70147

Shooter
    Large Format
    Lens is SOLD - thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin