Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,377   Online: 1104

Shooter
    35mm

Rollei and Exakta Items

Rollei 35SE. This is the Singapore chrome version with the incredible Sonnar 40mm F2.8. The camera is in very good condition with a clean, clear, scratch-free lens. The meter works, but in my judgement it is about 1 to 1/2 stop off with the installed mercury battery (which is probably old). This might be improvable, but I cannot guarantee the meter accuracy and generally recommend that old cameras like this be used with good hand-held meter in any event. Has a minor dent/ding on one corner of the top cover. A lot of sharp image capability and portability for the price. Price: $185 plus insured shipping and PayPal fee

Rollei Bay-1 hood. In excellent shape. It does required a firmer inward push to get it engaged on the outer bayonet mount than I remember from these, but it works fine. Price: $25 plus shipping and PayPal fee

Meyer-Optic Gorlitz Telemegor 150mm F5.5 for Exakta and early Topcon mount SLR. The condition is good for its age. The optics are clean except perhaps for a faint layer of dust, or haze, or perhaps coating blemish (not sure, but it's only evident under bright light and won't impact results). Clean iris, smooth mechanics. Beautiful piece for Exakta fans (like me). Price: $75 plus shipping and PayPal fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rollei-hood.JPG   rollei-2.jpg   rollei-1.jpg   telemegor-2.JPG   telemegor-1.JPG  

Last edited by davela; 06-12-2013 at 11:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    If anyone has trouble seeing the photos on this ad please let me know, as one member complained about a problem with links to the images - thanks. Thanks! - David

Shooter
    35mm
    They look fine to me David - no problems viewing them

Shooter
    35mm
    OK thanks Maxwell on the photos

Sale pending on the Rolleiflex hood

Shooter
    35mm
    Rollei 35SE Sold

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi David, If the Bay-1 hood sale falls through can I be next in line. (I bought some Bay-1 filters from you a while back and then bought a hood from the big auction site which turned out to be one of those clone types that attaches to the inner bayonet thus cannot use in conjunction with filters.)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin