Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,419   Online: 941

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Linhof Technika 4x5 zoom finder 75mm - 360mm, with 6x7 mask + Lowepro pouch

For sale is the earlier style Linhof zoom finder. This is in great shape and has nothing wrong with it whatsoever. The zoom function is smooth from one end to the other, and the cam works perfectly to elevate it according to the focus distance (this props it up and compensates for parallax when it is mounted to your Technika.) This came with a Tech V set that I purchased recently. It has seen little use and will certainly outlast anyone reading this post! I purchased a Lowepro pouch that fits it like it was made for it. Not only does this protect it in your backpack or camera bag, but it lets you carry the viewfinder around with you when you want to scout locations. That way you can preview the field of view at specific locations with specific focal lengths. That's what I have been using it for. Unfortunately circumstances are dictating that I need to sell most of my LF stuff beyond my core camera and a few lenses...so, now you can carry it around with you! And I'll muddle along with Viewfinder Pro on my phone...

Asking $235 including pp and shipping (tracked) in North America. I can ship by small packet air worldwide at this price, however outside North America there will be no insurance or tracking unless you want to pay more. If buyers outside North America want traceable service it is an extra $50. Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format

Images

Images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2776.jpg   IMG_2777.jpg   IMG_2778.jpg   IMG_2779.jpg   IMG_2781.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format

More images

More images. Two of these show it mounted to my Tech V, just so you can see how it goes on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2782.jpg   IMG_2783.jpg   IMG_2786.jpg   IMG_2791.jpg   IMG_2793.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin