Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,275   Online: 868

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Fujinon-W 210mm f/5.6 8x10 wide angle lens - 352mm image circle, CLA'd

Yet more 8x10 stuff...I have a Fujinon-W 210mm f/5.6 wide-angle 8x10 lens. This is the early one that actually covers 8x10 with room for minor movements. The image circle is 352mm. This one is mounted on a Technika-style board and comes with both original Fujinon caps. Everything works perfectly - the Seiko shutter was professionally CLA'd at Cameraworks in Barrie, Ontario last year. The glass is perfect. The only thing that isn't perfect about it is the very slight possibility of a bit of barrel paint bubbling (the Fuji equivalent of "Schneideritis") in the front element. I say "possibility" because I can't tell if it is that or the reflection of the lettering, which is on the face of the lens around the element. I have tried to capture it in a photograph. In any case it is nothing, but I try to disclose everything.

Asking $350 plus shipping/pp. These are a fantastic WA lens for 8x10 and sharp as all getout. Well regarded. Shipping will be $15 within Canada, $20 to the US, $60 to UK/Europe, or $65 to NZ/Australia/Asia. Insurance extra at buyer's expense, if desired. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2821.jpg   IMG_2822.jpg   IMG_2823.jpg   IMG_2825.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi folks...this lens is SOLD. Thanks!!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin