Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,916   Posts: 1,584,720   Online: 789

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 2 Nikon Non-AI Teleplus converters

Do you have a non-AI nikon camera? Would you like a 2x or 3x converter? (lens multiplier)? Are you a naturally handy person? Would you like to be given the winning Powerball numbers before the drawing? Have you answered "yes" to at least one of the questions you see here?
    Good...if you answered "yes" to any or all of the questions above, then I'm certain this is just what you need. What I have this afternoon is:
    1. a Nikon 2X multiplier (non AI)
    2. a Nikon 3X multiplier (non AI)

The 2 x multiplier is fine but the 3x multiplier is missing the little rod which connects to the aperture slot of the lens. For you handy types, this is just not going to be a problem. Get a long and thin screw and a nut for it at your neighborhood ACE Hardware, Lowe's or Home Depot and trim it (hack saw it down) to size. You'll be good to go.

Questions? Please ask me. Only $5 plus the cost of actual postage gets these on their way to you.

PayPal ok for international buyers but check, cash or money order for people in the USA please.

Best regards,
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon converters.jpg   Nikon converters 2.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin