Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,364   Online: 1021

Shooter
    35mm

Free for the cost of postage....

Vivitar telephoto lens for Kowa SE camera.
    Here's a nice Vivitar telephoto lens for the Kowa SE. What's that, you say? Jon, I don't have a Kowa SE? Well that's not going to be a problem at all. Do you have an imagination? Any sort of camera which uses lens whose filter ring is 49mm? Well there you go. Attach this Vivitar telephoto appliance to the end of that lens and instantly you crank up the fun. Seriously...turn a 50mm lens into something like an 80mm lens. Turn a 28mm lens into something on the order of a 40mm lens. Put it in front of your digital image maker (as I've done below) and see what sort of results you get out of that. I predict hours upon hours of fun for you!

And of course you can use this as a monocle. There's always that possibility. Or remove the lens elements and see if you can burn down your house by focusing the sun into a little tiny dot on your windowsill or curtain on a bright sunny day. And people say film cameras aren't as much fun as they used to be. Well, now...you can show those guys, can't you? And all this is free for the cost of postage.

Please contact me with questions or your mailing address.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kowa SE tele.jpg   Kowa pic.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd bite but already have 2 or 3

Interesting attachments as you can use a filter adapter for other sizes. Snap it up someone.

Ian

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jon - beware the temptation to serve your fellow human by rendering gifts unto them! You will only be punished...learn from my mistakes, or be damned to wear these chains for all eternity! Oh, wait a minute, that last bit was Jacob Marley, not me, but the sentiment rings true from my recent experience: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...f-crunchy-bits

Good luck with your giveaway!

Shooter
    35mm
    Sending PM now.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    I'd bite but already have 2 or 3.
    You have two or 3? My goodness...you should have bought this one and then you'd have 4 and that would be what marketing guys refer to as a goldmine! Yes...I can see it now "Ian's Unique Exercise Swim Goggles". Lose weight FAST. How? Well, just epoxy two of these together side by side (remember, you'll have 4 lenses...enough to make 2 sets) and then attach some elastic straps (you can use the same epoxy for this) to the sides. Then put your goggles on and swim. That's all there is to the weight loss system. Is it really going to make you lose weight? I guarantee you will lose some weight almost immediately after you begin your swim. Why? Well, trying to see where you're going by looking through Ian's Unique Goggles is going to make you so nauseated that you'll quickly regurgitate the contents of your stomach...and note: the goggles are also a fine and non-narcotic substitute for ipecac. Your kid eats some poison berries and you need to make him puke real fast? Just slap on Ian's goggles and be sure to stand behind him.

With all the fame, you'll have to change your last name for anonymity, but just think of the respect you'll be given...kids will duck into doorways when they see you coming and whisper "look..there goes Ian Hodpecker. I hear he is the originator of "The Goggles." Women will smile and wink and guys will start imitating your walk and talk. You can go in and tell your boss "I'm finished with this rat race. I'm going to make my millions selling magic goggles!" And the best part? I'm not going to charge you a cent for all this career counseling!

Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    The free item is gone, by the way.
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin