Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,720   Online: 874

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Wista 4x5 kit with lenses plus extras

Selling back the 4x5 gear I bought here on this forum late last year. All in the same condition I bought it in. I only used it a few times (probably set it up about 8 times) as I realized I my other cameras suited my purposes better. So I'm selling this to put some more money in my 8x10 set up.

Included:
    Wista Zone VI body
    Caltar HR (Topcor) 210/5.6
    Rodenstock Ysarex 135/4.5 (later multi-coated version, Tessar design.
    I will include a few film holders (might have to ship them separately as they are not with me currently). All modern plastic units.
    LowePro backpack in great condition. I think there is a yellow filter on one of the lenses as well as a some cable releases, dark cloth and changing bag that will also be included.

Camera body is in used but solid condition. No light leaks.
    Both lenses have perfect glass and shutters fire well.
    (The Rodenstock's shutter is slow on the slower speeds, but I never used them.)

Purchase price here was $1000. I'm asking $900 plus shipping & fees. I'm dropping the price since I'd like to hold on to a few film holders for my 4x5 pinhole and I did use the camera a few times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45a.jpg   45b.jpg   45c.jpg   45d.jpg  
    Aleksandra Miesak

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." - Dorothea Lange

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    My heart misses it. But alas my shoulders do not. I hope it sells well for your.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah Collin She has done well for me and I didn't mind the weight. I hate to part with it but other priorities are winning right now. That 8x10 is begging for some glass. I have a feeling I will regret this
    Aleksandra Miesak

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." - Dorothea Lange

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice camera. I know because I own one as well, as the original purchaser through Zone VI. It's not really very heavy. My original Zone VI camera bag handled all the needed paraphenalia (including the camera) and wasn't much bigger than a 35mm shoulder bag. I carried it with me throughout the backcountry of northern Nevada for three years without a single shoulder surgery.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can't seem to find a way to bump this thread. It says I'm allowed at the top but I don't have the option to do it. So I'm just gonna reply and hope someone sees it.
    Aleksandra Miesak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ken, yes it is in fact a relatively light set up which is refreshing with LF
    Aleksandra Miesak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Reasonable offers will be considered and thanks for looking
    Aleksandra Miesak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump
    Aleksandra Miesak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!
    Aleksandra Miesak

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Would you consider splitting the Ysarex out on its own?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin