Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,652   Online: 715

Shooter
    35mm

Pentax 6x7 body with 90mm f2.8 lens

Pentax 6x7 body with un-metered and 90mm f2.8 lens

The camera and lens are in generally good condition.

The lens is clean and clear, no fungus or scratches and it doesn't, to my eyes, look like there is any significant dust. Aperture and focus are very smooth, no oil on blades, everything fully functional. Front and rear caps included.

The body and prism are is in average condition. It shows signs of paint loss and some surface scratches. Every thing functions correctly. Shutter looks good. The light seals on the film door are ok, I haven't seen light leeks, but they will need replacing in the future. The foam seal on the underside of the prism are poor, this causes the prism to be slightly loose, but does not cause light leeks. I have used a tiny piece of card, as a wedge, to prevent the prism from moving without any problems. This can be replaced very easily, you can by light seal foam on ebay very cheap and cut to size. Would take 10 minutes and cost a couple of pounds. One strap lug shows some wear, but is fully functional, you have 4 to chose from any way. Body cap included.

I will included a few rolls of film with the sale to get you started.

I'm asking for £300

Payment by Paypal.

Postage will be insured.
    UK £10
    Europe £20
    ROW £30

If it ends up being cheaper i will refund the difference.

Feel free to ask any questions

I haven't sold anything here for a while.
    My ebay user name is sam-newcastle, where I have 100% feedback.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p67-4.jpg   p67-1.jpg   p67-6.jpg   p67-7.jpg   p67-8.jpg  

Last edited by tocalosh; 06-17-2013 at 12:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM Sent

Shooter
    35mm
    still available, open to offers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin