Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,321   Posts: 1,536,865   Online: 1093

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS. LEICA FOCOMAT 35MM WITH EXTRAS $250 PLUS SHIPPING AND PACKING.

I don't shoot this format anymore, have need of the counter space. Priced very cheap. In excellent condition, with a slide holder and the price double glass negative holder.

I don't have facilities to pack this bad boy, so what I am doing is offering it at a steal price with the caveat that I will take it to Fedex, get them to pack it and ship it anywhere. That cost can be determined once I have a serious buyer who says he is willing to buy it. I would then take it to FedEx and come back with a price for everthing, so you would not be risking any $$ until the final tally is in.

Photos coming soon. references on request. I have over 300 transactions at 100% feedback on the auction site.
    Last edited by herb; 06-18-2013 at 10:22 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: refine title

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Where are you? Does the factory lens (I think it's 40mm) come with the kit??
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am in Raleigh, NC, and yes the kit has the factory lens, a spare bulb and all the necessaries- I think I have the manual and/or a book on this enlarger which shows how to do color enlarging.

Photos tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Herb, is this still available?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yep, still available. I am working on getting it packed, so I can get a good ship quote.
    use my email: herbcunningham@gmail.com. I check it a lot more than apug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin