Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,775   Online: 876

Shooter
    Medium Format

Group Purchase Film

Hi All,

I've been using a great supplier of B&W and Color film/chemicals for a few years and recently inquired about a bulk buying option. They've agreed to allow me to bulk purchase film/chemicals with a 15k US minimum order of 35, 120, 4x5 and 8x10 kodak films at 5% under MSRP. Is anyone on this list interested in joining a bulk/group purchase option like this? If so, please PM me so I can get a feeling for how much each individual would need to order.

I've also been in touch with Kodak directly but haven't heard back from them. Has anyone tried to negotiate a direct sale with them other than Badger or Freestyle?

I'm looking forward to hearing back from folks on this list!

Best,

-Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would be interested in participating. Tri-X and T-Max 3200 in bulk spools would be my biggest interests but I'm not especially well off and could only do this if enough people participate to make the prices competitive. Tri-X in 100ft spools runs about $70 right now and Tmax 3200 isn't available in bulk as far as I know.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,

I can inquire about P3200 but might not be able to procure it if it's not being produced. Please spread the word about this as I'm trying to get 100+ people to participate to bring down the individual cost.

Thanks!

-Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've just read the other day that Kodak no longer produces P3200, so you may not be able to order it:
    http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...MaxP3200.jhtml
    Good luck with the group purchase!
    Kris

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Count me in for some for some slow film in 35mm and 120.
    Subhash

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does film typically sell at the MSRP? I've noticed some price differences between dealers.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin