Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,460   Online: 959

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Contax G1 + 45mm f/2

Hey, Everyone! I've got a perfectly working Contax G1 kit that includes the wonderfully famous Zeiss 45mm f/2 lens. This is NOT a green sticker camera body. The body is in user-ish condition. Used, but not abused. Everything works as intended. There is a nick on the top plate and the usual scuffings on the back and bottom. The film count window has a small crack. Of course, none of these imperfections impede performance. If anything, they add character!

The lens is in very, very good condition. Extremely minor wear on the exterior, with the glass being clean. Sharp copy.

This kit comes with the body and lens, the lens hood and lens cap, as well as Gordy strap....WOW!

Asking $450 inclusive of fees and shipping. You pay $450 total, nothing more!

I feel that my price is fair, so please no low ball offers. Priced to sell! Shipping is included and I'll eat the fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 822452.jpg   822451.jpg   822453.jpg   822454.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ^up

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price lowered to $430

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOld!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin