Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,393   Online: 1014

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Wehman 8x10 Camera

FS: Wehman 8x10 Camera

I have a Wehman 8x10 camera in beautiful condition for sale. This camera was only used very lightly and aside from some very minor paint wear, is in superb condition. All the controls function perfectly and smoothly. The camera comes with 4 assorted phenolic resin lens boards, a brand new plexiglass ground glass, and a glass ground glass. The bellows is of amazing quality and in perfect condition.

This is a durable very lightweight 8x10 camera that was designed and built by Bruce Wehman. I found this camera to be very well thought out and intelligently designed. A compact lens in a a Copal #1 or smaller shutter can be folded up within the camera. The front bed can be removed and this becomes an ultra lightweight camera. With a small 240mm or 300mm lens and the front bed removed, and 2 or 3 holders, this becomes a very compact and lightweight kit for carrying long distances.

The reason I'm selling is I have more 8x10 cameras than I can use and I'd still enjoy trying some other ones. Lens boards and other accessories can still be purchased from Bruce Wehman, although sadly, he no longer makes his fine cameras. He's very pleasant and easy to deal with, should you need anything.

I'm completely serious about the packing job I do. The camera will be very thoroughly packed and fully insured. International shipping is fine and I ship via Global Express Mail. I accept paypal, bank transfer, or USPS money orders. Thanks for looking.

$2100+shipping

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Beautiful camera - and look how compact it breaks down. Good luck on the sale, Barry.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    Beautiful camera - and look how compact it breaks down. Good luck on the sale, Barry.
    Thanks! The Wehman is surprisingly light and compact compared to most other 8x10 cameras. I love good design.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post
    bump---how big is it? I'm looking for a field camera I can fit this lens into.
    Sorry, I missed your post earlier. I just measured it and the opening behind the lens board is 4.5" x 4.5".

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    what a beautiful camera... so simple and efficient... glad it sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin