Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,935   Online: 781

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images

Shoe Mount Viewfinders + Rangefinder Gear

I have 3 viewfinders that I'll likely never use as I'm quite happy with my two rangefinders, Canon VT with a 50mm and a Canonet QL17 GIII. So, buy these and put them to use and help me enjoy my time in France this summer, knowing I won't have as much stuff waiting for me when I get back.

I'm in 92116 San Diego, CA, USA and take Paypal (no gift!) or money order if you can get it to me relatively quickly. I'll ship via USPS and get tracking numbers/insurance in case something happens.

One: Canon 28mm. $50 shipped CONUS, $50 plus shipping worldwide.

Two: Canon 85mm bright line. $75 shipped CONUS, $75 plus shipping worldwide.

Three: Leica VIOOH, AKA IMARECT, AKA 35-135mm zoom. $50 shipped CONUS, $50 plus shipping worldwide.

Four: blue Walz shoe mount rangefinder. It's accurate compared to the internal rangefinders I have on hand, slightly dim but it looks pretty sweet on a fixed lens/scale mount example.

Five: Leica leather cases. I'm not sure what model they are for, but they are rated in terms of overall shape and priced accordingly. $50 for all, $35 for the best which is near new looking, $15 for the next and $5 for the one needing a re-sew.

Six: Yashica Lynx-1000. Seems to work, have not tested with film. Barrel is loose, rangefinder glass is loose and top would need to come off to fix it. Comes with lens cap, leather case and original manual. $15 plus shipping.

Seven: GAF Memo 35EE. Put a battery in it and it works, have not tested with film. Barrel slightly loose, shutter is slow on slow speeds. $10 plus shipping.

Eight: Leica Synchronblitzer in good shape, minimal corrosion. $10 plus shipping.

Nine: Cased Canon 50mm f/1.8, 35mm f/2.8 rangefinder lens hood in black with slip-on/clamp adapter ring. Mint, case has the early Canon eagle logo. $20 plus shipping.

Ten: Canon 50mm f/1.8, 35mm f/2.8, 35mm f/3.2 rangefinder lens hood in silver (<EP> marked) with screw-in adapter ring. $15 plus shipping.

Eleven: Walz hood case in brown leather, good shape. Will not fit the 50mm f/1.8 hood, so maybe it's for a TLR hood?. $11.50 plus shipping.

Twelve: Canon early model camera holder with case. Did not fit the particular IVSB I had, so must be for the real early ones. $15 plus shipping.

Thirteen: Canon Lens Hood (for SLRs), W-60 x2, S-60. Should fit the FL series 50/55mm. $15 for all three, plus a screw-in hood for the EX 125mm f/3.5.

Fourteen: Olympus Stylus Epic. Got two, both are the gold version with the date back. One has the pano switch, I can include one case/original wrist strap. $40 each, $75 for both (plus shipping worldwide).

Fifteen: Original Yashica T model (precursor to the famed T3, T4 versions). Does not turn on, but wound film to starting point. Missing sliding top cover. $10 plus shipping.

Sixteen: Konica Big Mini. The one with backlight comp, silver. Turns on, but will not take a photo. $10 plus shipping.

Seventeen: Leica NOOKY HESUM in good shape. $20 plus shipping.

Eighteen: Leica red box for "Sliding focusing copying attachment" catalog number 70,325. $5 plus shipping.

Nineteen: Leitz NY black 15mm M39/LTM extension tube. $15 plus shipping.

Twenty: Leica M39/LTM extension tube set labeled as "Univ. Repro. M 1:1.5, 1:1. Heavy brass construction, with patina. $20 plus shipping.

Buy it all for $325 shipped, plus shipping worldwide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails leica_cases-7.jpg   leica_cases-6.jpg   leica_cases-3.jpg   leica_cases.jpg   black_canon_lens_hood.jpg  

canon_ex125mm_hood.jpg   canon_lens_hood.jpg   canon_s60_hood.jpg   stylus_epic.jpg   yashica_t.jpg  

viewfinders.jpg   viewfinders-2.jpg   viewfinders-3.jpg   viewfinders-4.jpg   viewfinders-11.jpg  

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    More images, feel free to request more if you want to see something specific up-close or from another angle.

Front glass on the 28mm has some pitting, but has minimal effect.

I also can throw in a Walz vented 40.5 hood, Vivitar 40.5 non-vented lens hood and unknown brand M39/M42 or T adapter for $10/each if you buy anything on this list, all in excellent shape.

Please include desired items in PM title.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viewfinders-7.jpg   viewfinders-6.jpg   viewfinders-5.jpg   viewfinders-8.jpg   viewfinders-9.jpg  

viewfinders-10.jpg   viewfinders-12.jpg   viewfinders-13.jpg   viewfinders-14.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How much for #4?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm'd for Canon 28mm viewfinder
    Last edited by antmar; 06-25-2013 at 12:55 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent for 9,10,and 17

rfaspen.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    The Walz rangefinder is in feet.

#1, 4, 5 (one of three), 9, 10, 17 are pending/sold.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Two: Canon 85mm bright line. $75 shipped CONUS, $75 plus shipping worldwide.
    Three: Leica VIOOH, AKA IMARECT, AKA 35-135mm zoom. $50 shipped CONUS, $50 plus shipping worldwide.
    Five: Leica leather cases. I'm not sure what model they are for, but they are rated in terms of overall shape and priced accordingly. $25 for all, $20 for the best which is near new looking, $5 for the one needing a re-sew.
    Eight: Leica Synchronblitzer in good shape, minimal corrosion. $10 plus shipping.
    Twelve: Canon early model camera holder with case. Did not fit the particular IVSB I had, so must be for the real early ones. $15 plus shipping.
    Thirteen: Canon Lens Hoods: W-60 x2, S-60. Should fit the FL series 50/55mm. $15 for all three, plus a screw-in hood for the EX 125mm f/3.5.
    Fourteen: Olympus Stylus Epic. Got two, both are the gold version with the date back. One has the pano switch, I can include one case/original wrist strap. $40 each, $75 for both (plus shipping worldwide).
    Fifteen: Original Yashica T model (precursor to the famed T3, T4 versions). Does not turn on, but wound film to starting point. Missing sliding top cover. $10 plus shipping.
    Sixteen: Konica Big Mini. The one with backlight comp, silver. Turns on, but will not take a photo. $10 plus shipping.
    Eighteen: Leica red box for "Sliding focusing copying attachment" catalog number 70,325. $5 plus shipping.
    Nineteen: Leitz NY black 15mm M39/LTM extension tube. $15 plus shipping.
    Twenty: Leica M39/LTM extension tube set labeled as "Univ. Repro. M 1:1.5, 1:1. Heavy brass construction, with patina. $20 plus shipping.

This is what remains, how about $100 + shipping for the lot.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    New prices and updated list of available items:

Two: Canon 85mm bright line. $55 shipped CONUS, $55 plus shipping worldwide.
    Three: Leica VIOOH, AKA IMARECT, AKA 35-135mm zoom. $45 shipped CONUS, $45 plus shipping worldwide.
    Five: Leica leather cases. I'm not sure what model they are for, but they are rated in terms of overall shape and priced accordingly. $20 for both that are left (best and worst condition out of the three).
    Twelve: Canon early model camera holder with case. Did not fit the particular IVSB I had, so must be for the real early ones. $10 plus shipping.
    Thirteen: Canon Lens Hoods: W-60 x2, S-60. Should fit the FL series 50/55mm. $10 for all three, plus a screw-in hood for the EX 125mm f/3.5.
    Fourteen: Olympus Stylus Epic. Pano switch version sold, still have non-pano switch version: $30 plus shipping.
    Fifteen: Original Yashica T model (precursor to the famed T3, T4 versions). Does not turn on, but wound film to starting point. Missing sliding top cover. $5 plus shipping.
    Sixteen: Konica Big Mini. The one with backlight comp, silver. Turns on, but will not take a photo. Now have another one with issues and a Konica A4. $10 plus shipping for all 3.
    Eighteen: Leica red box for "Sliding focusing copying attachment" catalog number 70,325, some seams are taped up. $5 plus shipping.
    Twenty: Leica M39/LTM extension tube set labeled as "Univ. Repro. M 1:1.5, 1:1. Heavy brass construction, with patina. $10 plus shipping.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Closing this thread, will open another with any remaining gear.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin