Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,494   Online: 983

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Minolta Flash Meter IV and Gossen Luna-Pro

Two light meters for sale:

1. A Minolta Flash Meter IV with case and 5° attachment. Working, accurate and good cosmetic condition. $100 + shipping (will just fit in a small priority flat rate box, so that's $6 for US).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03003.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	70789

2. Gossen Luna-Pro with case, manual, and 7/15° attachment. It's the older CdS version that uses PX-13 batteries or the Gossen adapter. Needle moves with zinc-air hearing aid batteries, but reads about 1.5 stops high. Fair condition as there is some detritus in the meter window of the 7/15° attachment that could be cleaned. $30 + $9 shipping US.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03000.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	70790

(I've bought or given away gear here a number of times, but this will be the first time selling. The hoarder in me is silently screaming but some things will just have to go.)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Last call before evilBay. I'll consider selling just the 5° and 7/15° attachments. BTW, the Luna Pro will match the Minolta for readings with batteries that don't go past the check mark.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sale pending on the Gossen.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Gossen has sold, Minolta listed on auction site.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin