Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,124   Online: 1268

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Leitz Summaron 28mm f5.6 (LTM) $850.00

To help afford the purchase of a new musical instrument that I need to buy, I am liquidating camera gear that I donít use a great deal. I bought this lens a few years ago from Camera Exchange in San Antonio. Before I took possession they sent it to DAG Camera Repair, in Oregon, Wisconsin, for cleaning.

It has original front and rear caps, and either an original or custom case/box that someone made for it. It is a beautiful lens and as you likely already know, because of being quite scarce, it should hold, if not appreciate in its value. Iíve enjoyed shooting it. I just donít grab for it that often.

For the listed price, purchased through Pay Pal to a verified shipping address, I will include insured shipping with tracking to locations in the CONUS and a three day period upon receipt for you to evaluate the lens and return if not satisfied.

I will consider making the sale to buyers in other locations, but extra costs for shipping and any international Pay Pal fees will need to be negotiated. International buyers are also responsible for any Customs fees that apply.

I have bought and sold multiple items here on the APUG site over the years and my Big Auction user ID is the same if you want to look at feedback ratings. Thanks for your consideration. I will make a donation back to APUG once the sale is complete.

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 009.jpg   010.jpg   007.jpg   006.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm adding images taken with the lens.

I'm open to offers.

Thanks, and enjoy the weekend,

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img007 (2).jpg   img005.jpg   img007.jpg   img010.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin