Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,566   Posts: 1,573,467   Online: 777

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pcsaba1981 View Post
    I'm just wondering, can one understand the book without any background in chemistry or film manufacturing?
    It is incredibly informative and interesting even if you don't have the technical background. The photographs and diagrams are excellent.

But if you are intending to start up your own production line, I think you need the training!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just bought a copy. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just ordered mine :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just placed my order, thank you for preserving this information. I am really looking forward to reading it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine shows shipped, $50 bucks it is then, get em' while they last!

Personally, I spent a few hours with Kodak experts like Garret Kokx showing us every little detail of how it all works on the modern coating line in 2009...this will bring back all the little details I have forgotten.
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin