Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,622   Online: 1011

Images

Nikkormat FT outfit w/ 35 f2.8, 50 f1.4, 135 f3.5

I've collected way too much equipment that I don't use so I need to let it go.

First up is an EX++ condition Nikkormat FT outfit with pre-AI lenses. The body shows almost no signs of use. The ERC has some marks on top where someone sat something on it but the strap was never even connected. But for some reason, the meter is not responding. I've taken the bottom plate off and there are no signs of problems or corrosion. Don't know where the problem can be (when I received the camera a dead mercury battery was still in it). Everything else works fine. Also comes with the accessory cold shoe still new in the box. I'll throw in a neat leather strap with it.

The 28mm f2.8 is in EX+ condition, the glass is clean and unmarked, the aperture blades clean and snappy, focus smooth. Comes with a screw on hood (which is a newer model), front and rear caps.

The 50mm f1.4 is in EX++ condition. When I received it the aperture blades had oil on them and were sticky. I had a cleaning done on the lens by my old local repair person. Now the blades are absolutely clean, the focus is a little tight after the cleaning and relubing because it has not been use. The glass is crystal clear. Comes with proper hood and front cap. I only have 2 rear caps for the 3 lenses since one lens is always on the camera.

The 135mm f3.5 is in identical condition to the 50mm. Same cleaning and relubing done on it for the same reasons. Also comes with the proper hood, front and rear caps.

Nikkormat FT - $30

35mm f2.8 - $60

50mm F1.4- $75

135mm f3.5 - $50

Buy the whole outfit for $160

Shipping extra

Thanks, Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikkormat outfit.JPG   Nikkormat outfit2.JPG  

Images
    Sale pending.

Brian

Images
    Payment received. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin