Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,523   Online: 1025

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikonos III Body

Here is a Nikonos III body that I bought solely for the lens it had mounted. I have a Nikonos V as well and don't need this camera. It appears to work; the shutter fires, the winder works, the viewfinder is nice and bright and I don't see any corrosion. Having said that, I have not put any film through it. I can't get it to close up either, so possibly there is some part or process I'm missing (literally or figuratively!). It functions very differently from the Nikonos V. I know that the lens has to be removed from this camera before it can be opened, so that's not the problem. It will only close up without the body o-ring seated. Otherwise it's in decent condition.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-29 16.33.56.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	453.6 KB 
ID:	70876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-29 16.33.51.jpg 
Size:	476.4 KB 
ID:	70877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-06-29 16.33.45.jpg 
Size:	325.8 KB 
ID:	70878

Checked out the auction site and prices for this body are all over the map, from $10 to $100+ depending on condition (or "rarity" as stated in some ads). So, for $20 I will put the camera and strap as shown here in a small priority mail flat-rate box and send it anywhere in the US. I can do PayPal, MO, check, or cash. Thanks for looking and let me know if there are any questions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    don't the camera and shell just press together like the earlier models?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by summicron1 View Post
    don't the camera and shell just press together like the earlier models?
    Yes, that is how this camera wants to go together... but the O-ring I have, which came with the camera, prevents me from joining the two pieces up securely. I can only close the camera completely with the body o-ring removed. I was just listing that detail in the interest of full disclosure.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin