Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,511   Online: 974

Shooter
    35mm

Zeiss, Leotax, Canon, Towe, Voigtlanderr Rangefinders

I am selling several classic and modern classic rangefinder bodies. Everything here is in good condition.

Contax IIIa. Great shape. Everything works as it should including the exposure meter, which is accurate. The camera was recently professionally serviced. Price: $350 OBO

Leotax F. Film tested and CLA'd in the recent past. A fantastic Leica copy from Japan. See my blog for more photos of and by this camera. Price: $250

Canon VI-T. One of the less common Canon LTM rangefinder bodies. Has very convenient 35, 50, and 100mm framelines. Excellent cosmetic condition and appears to be working in all respects, but I've not film tested it. Price: $350

Tower 48. This is a rare bottom loading LTM rangefinder that has a rapid advance. See my blog for more details. I had this camera recently professionally CLA'd. Cosmetically superb. See my blog for more details and photos. Price: $375

Voigtlander Bessa T M-mount rangefinder body. Like new. Price: $250

Boxed Bessa R Voigtlander LTM rangefinder. Superb condition. Price: $275

The prices do not include shipping, insurance, or PayPal fees which are extra and at cost. Note that I can ship Internationally, but full insurance and correct customs valuation is required. I prefer payment by check or money order, but I can accept PayPal. Also I accept returns if there are tangible defects, but international buyers are responsible for all shipping charges (to and from). I will post links to more photos later today or tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails contax iiia-1.JPG   canon-vit-1.JPG   leotax-f-1.jpg   tower-48-1.JPG   bess-t.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    sorry about the typos in the title -- there appears to be no way to change it!

Shooter
    35mm
    Note the Leotax is not being sold with the Canon 28mm lens, although that is available separately

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin