Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,396   Online: 964

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Minolta Autocords (2), Roleinars 1 &2, Autopole polarizer

I'm downsizing my MF collection, and I'm just not using these excellent TLRs enough to justify keeping them. I'll surely regret selling, but they should be used, not sitting on a shelf. Both have seen recent CLA's and should have years of life left in them.

Man it would be nice if I could sell this all as one package to one person and save the hassle of multiple shipping runs, but I understand if there needs to be a mix and match. I'll sell the accessories preferentially to a buyer of one (or both) of the cameras.

~~~~~~~

-Black Autocord $200: CLA'ed by Karl Bryan a little over a year ago. Have run maybe 10 rolls through it since. Functionally excellent but with a few cosmetic dings. Strap not included. CLA included the following:

From Karl Bryan:
    checked flash
    checked film wind
    checked frame counter
    checked double exposure interlocks
    checked shutter, appears to have been recently CLA'd, repaired bent parts in slow speed escapement $40
    tightened pressure plate hold down screws
    cleaned outer surfaces of lenses
    checked and reset focus on taking lens, a very sharp lens and quite clean
    checked and adjusted viewing lens infinity setting
    cleaned WLF magnifier, Fresnel lens and mirror
    cleaned plastic lens for viewing aperture/shutter settings $5
    cleaned/straightened aperture/shutter assembly control panel $15
    removed old grease and relubed focus helix $60

~~~~~~~

-Green Autocord $250: Bought this one a little over a year ago and have run maybe 5 rolls through. I don't know if I have much more to say about it, and I'll direct you to the FS thread of the previous owner. Comes with lens cap

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ing-lever.html

~~~~~~~

Accessories:
    -Rolleinar 1 (Bay I): $75 Complete with Rolleiparkeil. Plastic case included. Ex condition
    -Rolleinar 2 (Bay I): $65 Also has correct Rolleiparkeil. No case. Ex condition
    -Bay I Contrast filters (various brands): $30 Green, Yellow, Red and Orange. Each have cases. Good to Ex condition. I'll also throw in a Bay I metal hood.
    -Minolta Autopole polarizer: $120 Ex condition. These puppies are hard to find. This a good copy and handy to have.

~~~~~~~

Take the whole shebang for $650. One for color and one for B&W. OR one for home and the other for the office. OR...

Paypal works. I'll eat the fees but you pay actual shipping. CONUS preferred. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC5924.JPG   _DSC5922.JPG   _DSC5919.JPG   _DSC5918.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM Sent (or about to be sent!)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If you can't find a home for the filters and lens hood (ESPECIALLY the lens hood) in the U.S., I'd really like to buy them from you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    All PM's replied. Does APUG filter my FS threads so that noone in the USA sees them?

In all seriousness, thanks for all the interest, stateside or no. I'm happy to sell/ship a camera overseas (PM for caveats), but I'm inclined to wait to separate out accessories until the cameras sell. I'm afraid the shipping of a filter or hood would be more than my asking purchase price...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    My apologies for the slow reply. It's perfectly understandable that you'd want to see what happens with the cameras first and not a problem at all. I just thought I'd let you know that there's someone here with an interest Many thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on your listing and see what happens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    <snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by drumlin View Post
    .....I'm downsizing my MF collection, and I'm just not using these excellent TLRs enough to justify keeping them. I'll surely regret selling, but they should be used, not sitting on a shelf. Both have seen recent CLA'

-Black Autocord $200: CLA'ed by Karl Bryan a little over a year ago. Have run maybe 10 rolls through it since. Functionally excellent but with a few cosmetic dings. Strap not included. CLA included the following:

From Karl Bryan:
    checked flash
    checked film wind
    checked frame counter
    checked double exposure interlocks
    checked shutter, appears to have been recently CLA'd, repaired bent parts in slow speed escapement $40
    tightened pressure plate hold down screws
    cleaned outer surfaces of lenses
    checked and reset focus on taking lens, a very sharp lens and quite clean
    checked and adjusted viewing lens infinity setting
    cleaned WLF magnifier, Fresnel lens and mirror
    cleaned plastic lens for viewing aperture/shutter settings $5
    cleaned/straightened aperture/shutter assembly control panel $15
    removed old grease and relubed focus helix $60
    Karl Bryan serviced my Autocord about a year ago. $200.00 for a camera that he worked his magic on is a great deal. Someone really needs to buy this camera.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Autopole is sold and shipped. The Black Autocord is held pending payment.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Gone: Black Autocord, both Rolleinars and Autopole

Still available: Green Autocord, Contrast filters and hood.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Purchased Rolleinar2. Thank you !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Still have one Autocord for sale (Green one listed above). Someone buy this thing before I decide to keep it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin