Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,566   Online: 1182

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Schneider Symmar-S 150mm 5.6 / Copal 0 / Techika or Toyo Field board

I have a Symmar-S 150mm lens that has a few small scratches on the front and rear elements - nothing too major, but this lens is definitely not what I would call in "clean" optical condition. It is more like "bargain" grade - useable but not pristine. The shutter works fine and the aperture is smooth. The images are OK...there are no catastrophic scratches or chips that would create significant artifacts on the negative...but I can't guarantee that there won't be some small reduction in contrast from the interference with the light. Offering for $125 including paypal and shipping anywhere in CONUS or Canada. If you are interested please send your paypal email and I will send you a payment request.

This lens includes front and rear caps and can ship mounted to your choice of either an aftermarket Linhof Technika style board, or an aftermarket Toyo Field (110m square) board. Just let me know if you want it in either board, and if so which one. I can ship it unmounted (with mounting ring attached of course) if you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2874.jpg   IMG_2875.jpg   IMG_2873.jpg   IMG_2876.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    OK wtf? I just bought one of these and needed the exact same lens board for much more! Why couldn't I have waited a week!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Large Format
    You know what they say...the best time to sell is always yesterday, and the best time to buy is always tomorrow...

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin